Cũng như các thư viện tài liệu khác được bạn đọc giới thiệu hoặc do tìm kiếm lại và chia sẽ lại cho các bạn với mục đích nghiên cứu , chúng tôi không thu tiền từ thành viên ,nếu phát hiện nội dung phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật xin thông báo cho chúng tôi,Ngoài thư viện tài liệu này, bạn có thể download tài liệu miễn phí phục vụ nghiên cứu
Một số tài liệu download lỗi font chữ không xem được, nguyên nhân máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn download các font .vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
Bạn có thể Tải về miễn phí đề thi này , hoặc tìm kiếm các đề thi khác tại đây : tìm kiếm đề thi Ngữ văn
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TẬP TRUNG THÁNG 2- 2015
NĂM HỌC: 2014-2015
Môn: TIẾNG ANH 12
I/ Pick out ONE best option (A, B, C or D) to complete these sentences:
1. The shirt is too short for Tom ....
A. wear B. wearing C. to wear D. to be worn
2. This is the ...... novel that I’ve ever read.
A. more interesting B. most interesting C. interesting D. interestingly
3. He was accused ....... having deserted his ship.
A. of B. with C. in D. on
4. He ...... by going out last night without his parents’ permission.
A. punished B. was punished C. was punishing D. punishes
5. Nothing is spoiled, ............?
A. are they B. is it C. isn’t it D. aren’t they
6. If he hadn’t lost his job last year, he ........ a house of his own now.
A. can buy B. will buy C. could buy D. could hve bought
7. It was ..... that we all felt numb.
A. such a cold weather B. such cold weather C. so cold the weather D. so cold a weather
8. Mrs. Green always .............. to work by bus.
A. goes B went C. has gone D. was going
9. Without this treatment, that patient would have died.
A. If that patient didn’t follow this treatment, he would have died.
B. If that patient had use this treatment, he would have died.
C. If that patient hadn’t undergone this treatment, he would have died.
D. If that patient haven’t gone this treatment, he would have died.
10. A ........... is a person who takes people to places of interest.
A. disappeard B. pilot C. tourist guide D. journalist
11. Many species of aninals are threatened and could easily become ........
A. diappeared B. vanished C. empty D. extinct
12. Jim gave me a letter to post. I ............ to post it.
A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. must D. need
13. A .............................................
B. He is brave, witty and very kind to other people.
A. Who is he? B. What is he C. How is he like? D. What is he like?
14. A: ........................ B. A young boy
A. Who is the main character B. Whose is the main character
C. What is the main character D. Where is the main character
15. We saw the money ...........................from the flat as we were coming home.
A. stealing B. been stolen C. stole D. stolen
16. Uzbanization and road have distroyed or seriously damaged .... habitats.
A. natural B. nature C. naturally D. A&B are correct
17. There are a number of measures that should ........ to protect endangered animals.
A. take B. taken C. takes D. be taken
18. Other books are for reading ......... and carefully
A. slower B. more slowly C. most slowly D. slowly
19. I must go to ........ post office to buy some stamps.
A. the B. a C. an D. A&B are correct
20. Jack: “Would you like me to get a taxi?”
A. Yes, please, if its no bother B. Well, let’s see.
C. That would be delight. Thanks. D. Yes, I see.
21. Jane: “It’s going to rain.”
A. Ihope not so B. I don’t hope either
C. I don’t hope so D. I hope so
22. A game is divided ..... quarters ranging from five to eight minutes in length.
A. in B. to C. on D. into
23. A ban was given on all ..... trade in ivory in 1989.
A. nation B. internation C. internationally D. international
24. As the human population grew and weapons became more ......, elephants were under greater threat.
A. advanced B. advancing C. advance D. advances
25. We benefit greatly ..... many medicines and other products that biodiversity provides.
A. with B. after C. from D. at
II/ Pick out ONE best option (A, B, C or D) that has the same meaning as the given.
26. People believed that you retired because of poor health.
A. You believed to have retired because of poor health.
B. You are believed to have retired because of poor health.
C. You were believed to have retired because of poor health.
D. It is believed that you retired because of poor health.