Cũng như các tài liệu khác được bạn đọc giới thiệu hoặc do sưu tầm lại và chia sẽ lại cho các bạn với mục đích nâng cao trí thức , chúng tôi không thu tiền từ thành viên ,nếu phát hiện tài liệu phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật xin thông báo cho website ,Ngoài giáo án bài giảng này, bạn có thể download Download tài liệu,đề thi,mẫu văn bản miễn phí phục vụ học tập
Một số tài liệu tải về mất font không xem được, nguyên nhân máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn tải các font .vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
Bạn có thể Tải về miễn phí đề thi này , hoặc tìm kiếm các đề thi khác tại đây : tìm kiếm đề thi Tiếng Anh 7
ĐỀ THI CHẤT LƯỢNG HỌC KÌ 1
Năm học 2015-2016
Môn :Tiếng Anh 7
Thời gian làm bài 45’
I. Circle the word having different sound in the underlined part (1m)
1. A.food B. spoon C.good D.noodle
2. A.daughter B. sauce C.aunt D.laundry
3. A.was B. walk Cwater D.wall
4. A.recycle B. collect C. cooking D.electric
II. Choose the best answer: (2ms)
1. People in the countryside have less stress, ……………. they usually live longer.
A. so B. and C. but D. or
2. Vietnamese has some kinds of traditional ……………. such as “Cheo” or “Cai luong”.
A. music B. opera C. play D. instrument
3. A: “This weekend I’m going to the orphanage to teach the children there.”
B: “ I ……………. you.”
A. am going join B. join C. will join D. have joined
4. You’ll become healthier if you consume ……………. soft drinks.
A. much B. fewer C. more D. less
5. Find the word which is pronounced differently in the past underlined.
A. was B. walk C. water D. wall
6. A: “Thanks a lot for the lovely dinner.”
A. Thank you too B. You’re welcome C. It’s all right D. Please don’t say so
7. Last Sunday, Tuan participated in ……………. funds for street children.
A. making B. taking C. raising D. gathering
8. A: “……………. to France?”
B: “Yes, I went to there 2 years ago.”
A. Did you ever go B. Were you ever C. Have you ever gone D. Have you ever been
III. Give the right form of the verbs in the brackets: (2ms)
1. My mother enjoys (jog) ……………. every morning.
2. They (write) ……………. hundreds of books so far.
3. A lot of meat (buy) ……………. yesterday.
4. Water puppetry (perform) ……………. in a pool.
IV. Fill in each blank with one suitable from the box to complete the passage: (1,5ms)
on – eggs - my – dropped – ingredients – mixed – so - in
If you’re a terrible cook, you’ll love this story! Last month, my Mum bought me a recipe book. The recipe looked very easy, (1) ……… I decided to make pizza for dinner one evening.
I bought the (2) ……………. and then I started to make the bread for the pizza. I (3) ……………. flour, salt and water in a bowl. I was listening to music (4) ……………. the radio. It was very loud, so I didn’t hear my brother come into the kitchen. He shouted my name and scared me. I (5) ……………. the bowl. The flour and water went all over the table, the floor and (6) …………….. trousers.
V. Read the passage and tick the true (T) or false (F) statements: (1,5ms)
The University of Cambridge is a public university. It is located in Cambridge, the United Kingdom. It is regarded as the second oldest university (after the University of Oxford) in the United Kingdom and the third oldest surviving university in the world.
The University of Cambridge was formed in 1290. Over the years, it is always considered to be one of the most prestigious institutions of higher education in the United Kingdom and the world. In 2012, the university was ranked second after Harvard in the United Sates of America.
Today, Cambridge is a collegiate university with a student population of about 18,000. Its faculties, departments and 31 colleges occupy different locations in Cambridge. Graduates of the university have won a total of 65 Nobel Prizes, the most of any university in the world.
1. The University of Cambridge is located in the United States.
2. It is regarded as the second oldest surviving university in the world.
3. The university was ranked second after Harvard in 2012.
4. There are eighteen thousand students studying at the university.
5. The university consists of 31 faculties, departments and colleges.
6. Graduates of the university have won a total of 65 Nobel Prizes.
V. Rewrite these