giáo án giao an tron bo 11, Tiếng Anh 11. . nslide chia sẽ tới mọi người thư viện giao an tron bo 11 .Để cung cấp thêm cho bạn đọc nguồn tài liệu tham khảo phục vụ cho công tác giảng dạy, học tập và nghiên cứu khoa học, trân trọng kính mời các bạn đang tìm cùng xem , Tài liệu giao an tron bo 11 thuộc thể loại Tiếng Anh 11 được giới thiệu bởi bạn Huy Lê Văn tới thành viên nhằm mục tiêu nghiên cứu , thư viện này đã chia sẽ vào chủ đề Tiếng Anh 11 , có tổng cộng 1 page, thuộc định dạng .doc, cùng chuyên mục còn có Giáo án Tiếng Anh Tiếng Anh 11 ,bạn có thể download miễn phí , hãy giới thiệu cho mọi người cùng tham khảo The first term of grade 11 The 1st period Date: 29/ 7/ 2008 Grade 11 Theme: Guiding how to learn and to do English tests Time: 45 minutes I, kế tiếp là Objectives: 1, bên cạnh đó Educational aim: Students know about English book in grade 11 2, nói thêm là Knowledge: Student know:- How to learn English in grade 11 - How to do English tests - How to use student’s book and workbook 3, bên cạnh đó Skill : - Reading - Speaking - Listening - Writing - Doing English tests II, bên cạnh đó Teaching aids: Student’s book, student’s workbook, dictionary, some test papers, etc, cho biết
The first term of grade 11
The 1st period
Date: 29/ 7/ 2008
Theme: Guiding how to learn and to do English tests
Time: 45 minutes
1. Educational aim: Students know about English book in grade 11
Student know: - How to learn English in grade 11
- How to do English tests
- How to use student’s book and workbook
3. Skill : - Reading
- Doing English tests
II. Teaching aids: Student’s book, student’s workbook, dictionary, some test papers, etc.
Warm-up :(7 minutes)
- Introduce to students about the teacher
- Ask students about their names and English knowledge etc.
Guiding: 35 minutes
1. Guiding student’s book and workbook:
* Introduce to students how to use their book and workbook
* Introduce to students how to learn reading, speaking, listening, writing, language focus in their books and how to do the exercises in their books
2. Guiding English tests in grade 11:
* Introduce to students about oral tests, 15 minute tests, 45 minute tests, etc. and how to do them
* The tests in grade 11 include:
reading : 25%
language focus: 25%
3. Guiding other books and tape, disc, etc.
Homework: 3 minutes
- Ask students to prepare textbook, notebooks and the things for learning andprepare lesson reading - Unit 1
- Listen to the teacher
- Answer the teacher’s questions
- put the student’s book and workbook on the table
- listen to the teacher and look through the books
- Listen to the teacher
- listen to the teacher and write down the things which will be prepared at home
The 2nd period
Date: 1/ 8
Unit 1: friendship
Time: 45 minutes
1. Educational aim: Students should know what a friendship is, know how to keep a friend long.
- General knowledge: Students know about how to make and to keep friends long.
- Language: Sentences and expression for describing qualities of true friendship.
- New words: Words related to qualities of friendship.
3. Skills: Guessing meaning in context, scanning for specific information and passage comprehension.
II. Method: Integrated, mainly communicative.
III. Teaching aids: Student’s books, note books, chalks board, etc.
Warm-up: (5 minutes)
- Ask students the questions:
- Have you got many friends?
- Who is your best frriend?
- What do your friends and you do in your free time?
- Let students understand more about activities and qualities of friends, then say to students: Today we learn Unit 1- part A: Reading.
Before you read : (7 minutes)
- Ask students to look at the picture and read the poem in their books.
- Ask students to discuss then ask and answer the question:
- What do you think of the friend in the poem?
-Let them work in pairs.
- Listen to students and correct pronunciation and grammar if necessary.
-Show students to know about friends.
While you read : (23 minutes)
- Ask students to look through the passage and read in silence.
- Help students read the passage.
- Explain pronunciation and meaning of new words which appear in the passage.
Task 1 : (3 minutes)
- Ask students to fill each blank with a suitable word/phrase.
- Let students work individual or in groups.
- Help students if necessary.
1-mutual; 2-incapable of; 3-unselfish;
4(1)-acquaintance; 4(2)-friend; 5-give-and-take; 6-loyal to; 7-suspicious.
Task 2: (4 minutes)
- Ask students look through the passage then try to choose which of the choices A, B, C,or D most adequately sums up the idias of the whole passage.
- Let them work in pairs.
Task 3: (6 minutes)
- Ask students to scan the passage