UNIT 3 . MY FRIENDS
PERIOD 19: A CLOSER LOOK 1
Welcome to our class
arm ears elbow eyes face foot fur glasses hand head knee leg mouth neck nose tail tooth cheek finger shoulders
Unit 3: My friends
Lesson 2: A closer look 1
Create word webs
Pronunciation: /b/ and /p/
When you say /p/ blow out.
Listen and repeat
Listen and circle the words you hear.
Grammar: Have for discriptions:
S + have/ has + (a/an) + adj + N.
- My best friend has a round face.
- I have big eyes.
1. The girl / short hair?- No, she ……
Does the girl have short hair?
No, she doesn’t.
2. Harry Potter/ big eyes ?
Does Harry Potter have big eyes?
3. The dog/ a long tail.
The dog has a long tail.
4. And you, you/ a round face? – Yes/I. No/I.
And you, do you have a round face?
Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
Listen and match
Write is or has. Listen again and check.
1. My best friend (1) ……..….. a round face and short hair. He isn’t very tall but he (2)………... kind and funny. I like him because he often makes me laugh.
2. My best friend is Lucas. He (3)………. a brown nose. He (4) ………… friendly! I like him because he’s always beside me.
3. My best friend (5) ……..…. short curly hair. She (6) …………. kind. She writes poems for me, and she always listens to my stories.
Choose the correct answer
1. After this lesson, you can pronounce correctly the sounds:
A. /b/ B. /p/ C. /b/ and /p/
2. Which verb can you use to describe people or things?
A. have B. take C. like
C. /b/ and /p/
-Learn by heart the words of appearance.
Practice the chant and do exercises 5 (Student’s book) + part A ( workbook)
Prepare: A closer look 2.
Thanks for listening
nguon VI OLET