TRƯỜNG THCS BÙ NHO BÀI KIỂM TRA 45 PHÚT SỐ 2
Họ và tên ........................................ Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian phát đề)
Lớp 8A..... Môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
I. Choose the best option to complete these following sentences(3 pts)
1. Don’t go___________It’s too cold.
A. outside B. inside C. into D. away
2. You shouldn’t let your child ___________ with matches.
A. to play B. play C. playing D. plays
3. Mr Ba is a ________ driver he never causes accidents.
A.carefully B. careless C. careful D. carelessly
4. Tom is a ________ driver he always causes accidents.
A.careful B. carelessly C. carefully D. careless
5. He told me ________up early in the morning.
A. get B. to get C. got D. getting
6. Lan promises_________her best in learning English.
A. try B. to try C. trying D. tries
7. People _________think that the earth was flat
A. is used to B. used to C. are used to D. didn’t use to
8. He intends ________her grandparents in Ho Chi Minh city next week.
A. visit B. to visit C. visiting D. visited
9. She asked her children ______playing that game.
A. to stop B. stop C. stopped D. stopping
10. My father likes _________in the morning.
A. work B. working C. worked D. works
11. He hates _____ for someone else for long time
A. wait B. waited C. waiting D. waits
12. He will travel to England _____ February this year.
A. in B. on C. at D. between
II. Change these following sentences into reported speech(2.5 pts)
The traffic policeman said, “Show your driving license, please.”
( The traffic policeman asked me___________________________________________
He said to his son , “Go straight upstairs and get into bed.”
( She told her son___________________________________________________
The dentist said to me, “You shouldn’t eat too much candy.”
( The dentist said to me______________________________________________
The nurse said to him, “You should give up smoking.”
( The nurse said to him_____________________________________________
The man said, “Don’t swim out too far, boys.”
( The man asked the boys_______________________________________
III. Read the passage below, choose the best word to fill in the blank or replace the underlined word and answer the questions below.(2.5 pts)
Lan is excited about the (1)__________activities she is going to do. The Y & Y is (2)______ a plan to help the community. She will participate in (3) its recycling programs. In this program, she will collect glass, used paper and empty cans. Then she will send them for(4)_________.
She hopes she can save natural resources and earn some money for her school Y &Y in these activities. She also thinks about (5)________ in either planting trees and flowers or helping the street children. It is really interesting, isn’t it?
a. Choose the best word to fill in the blank (1.25 pt)
1. A. interesting B. interest C. interesed D. interests
2. A. having B. have C. to have D. has
3. A. take part in B. took part in C. get in D. got in
4. A. recycle B. recycling C. to recycle D. recycled
5. A. participating B. participate C. participated D. to participate
b. Answer the questions(1.25 pt)
1. Is Lan going to have interesting activities?
2. What will she do?
3. What will she send for recycling?
4. What does she hope in these activities?
5. Do you help the community? What do you do?
IV. Put the verbs in the right form or tense. ( 1 pt)
She promises ________(come) there.
We like _________(talk) with friends at recess.
Minh hates _______________(eat) durians
She intends _____________( hold)