CHÚ Ý: BỘ ĐỀ ÔN LUYỆN HSG ANH 6 2017 CÓ NGHE là tài liệu/ bài giảng/ giáo án được chia sẽ trên các trang mạng lưu trữ chúng tôi sưu tầm tìm kiếm lại,hoặc các thành viên chia sẽ cho các bạn với mục đích học tập,nâng cao trí thức, chung tôi không thu phí hay bất cứ điền gì,nếu phát hiện nội dung phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật hay thông báo dùm cho chúng tôi
Download tài liệu miễn phí, bài giảng miễn phí, giáo án miễn phí, Tải tài liệu luận văn,bài tập, đề thi, giáo trình, bài giảng,luận văn, mẫu,tài liệu, bài tập lớn, đồ án thạc sĩ, tiến sĩ,tiểu luận miễn phí !,Download tài liệu,đề thi,mẫu văn bản miễn phí phục vụ nghiên cứu học tập tham khảo Tải tài liệu luận văn, bài tập lớn, đồ án thạc sĩ, tiến sĩ,tiểu luận miễn phí !
.DOC: là dạng tài liệu đọc bằng thư viện Microsoft Office,tài liệu PDF bài giảng PDF, giáo án PDF là dạng file đọc bằng phần mềm Adobe - Adobe Reader
Một số tài liệu tải về mất font không xem được thì do máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn tải font các font vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
ĐỀ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI CẤP HUYỆN
Môn: Tiếng Anh 6
Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút
Ngày thi: 10/4/2017
Thân gửi các bạn! Hiện tại mình BIÊN TẬP bộ tài liệu luyện nghe dành cho học sinh từ cấp độ A1- A2 – B1 gồm 65 tests. Tài liệu giúp các bạn làm nguồn dạy thêm, dạy bồi dưỡng HSG. Nếu các bạn có nhu cầu xin vui lòng liên hệ với mình 0963 226 296. Để nhận được nhiều bộ đề ÔN LUYỆN HSG
Link nghe: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz3OLqzlJPpXSXA0OGIzNWRjMUk/view
Part 1. ( Listen and write the correct letter (5.0 pts)
A. He went to the beach and swam in sea.
B. He went to visit uncle and aunt.
C. He went the beach and took photos of dogs.
D. He went to the cinema.
E. He took a kite and a dog for a walk in the forest.
F. He had a picnic and took some photos.
Part 2. ( Listen to the recording and circle the appropriate answer A, B or C. (5.0 pts)
1. What did Peter do yesterday?
A. He played soccer.
B. He played baseball.
C. He played basketball.
2. What did Jill have for lunch?
A. soup and an apple
B. sandwiches and a cake
C. soup and a andwich
3.What did Jim’s grandmother give him for his birthday?
A. a new bike
B. some CDs
C. a sweater
4. Which is Daisy’s new pet?
A. a dog
C. a parrot
5. What game did the children play?
Part 3. ( Listen and fill in the blanks (5.0 pts)
1. Jane is ____________ years old.
2. Mummy and Daddy gave her a toy sailing ______________.
3. Her favourite sport is ______________.
4. Her brother’s name is _____________.
5. She ate her favourite food. That’s a (an) ______________.
USE OF ENGLISH
I. Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest (5 pts)
1. A. from
2. A. bags
3. A. cheap
4. A. gather
5. A. police
II. Choose the words that is different from the rest in each group (5 pts)
1. A. teacher
2. A. watches
3. A. meat
4. A. knee
5. A. have
III. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentence (15 pts)
1. I feel tired. I`d like __________.
A. to sit down
B. to run
C. some noodles
D. some fish
2. This sign says “Stop!”. We __________go straight ahead.
3. Mr. Quang and the farmer are loading the truck __________vegetables.
4. Mr. Nam gets up at 7.00 and eats __________.
A. a big breakfast
B. big breakfast
C. the big breakfast
D. a breakfast big
5. __________her lips full or thin?
6. The weather is __________today than yesterday.
A. so better
B. much better
C. too better
D. very better
7. I’m going to the __________now. I want to buy some bread
C. post office
8.__________? ~ We play badminton and swim.
A. What sports do you and your brother like?
C. When do you and your brother play sports?
B. Which sports do you and your brother play?
D. What are you and your brother doing?
9. Would you like __________noodles? ~ I’m full. I don’t want __________more.
A. any/ any
B. some/ some
C. any/ some
D. some/ any
10. There is __________rice in the jar. We can’t cook rice now.
A. a little
C. a few
11. My sister and I ____________ television in the living – room now.
A. am watching
B. are watching
C. is watching
12. ____________ is my favorite drink.
D. Orange juice
13. There aren’t _____________ grapes in the fridge
14. What about ______________ to Ha Long on Sunday?
B. to go
15. ____________do you go to the gym?.- By bicycle.
IV. Give the correct form or tense of each verb in brackets to complete the following sentences (10pts)
a. Where is your mother? – She is in the kitchen. She __________(1) (cook) the dinner.
b. Your mother __________ (2) (go) to school by bus every day?
c. Don’t talk so loudly, please! My son__________ (3) (sleep) in the next room.
d. She _________ (4) (not be) hungry and she ___________ (5) (not want) any rice.
e. He is not going to read books. He ____________ (6) (listen) to music.
f. Take these medicines and you (7) (feel ) __________better then, Ha .
g. I ______(8) (have) a birthday party tomorrow evening. Would you like ________(9) (come)?
h. My sister always wears nice clothes for work. Today she_____________ (10) (wear) a blue jacket and shirt.
V. Give the correct form of the word in capital letters given to complete the sentences (10pts)
1. Mount Everest is the ______________ mountain in the world.
2. In my ______________, there is a supermarket, a hotel and a park.
3. There are four ______________ in my bedroom.
4. This tree has a lot of green
5. His ambition is to be a ____________ one day.
6. . Let him do it_______________.
7. We don’t like going in his car as he is a____________ driver.
8. The _____________language of Vietnam is Vietnamese.
9. I go to visit my grandparents ______________ a month.
10. Nobody in my class is _____________than Thuy
VI. Choose the best answer by selecting A, B, C, or D to complete the passage (10pts)
I live in a house near the sea. It is (1)________ old house, about 100 years old and (2)____ very small. There are two bedrooms upstairs (3)_______ no bathroom. The bathroom is downstairs (4)________ the kitchen and there is a living room where there is a lovely old fire place. There is a garden (5)________ the house. The garden (6)________ down to the beach and in spring and summer (7) _________ flowers every where. I live alone (8)________ my dog, Rack, but we have a lot of visitors. My city friends often stay with (9)________.
I love my house for (10)________ reasons: the garden, the flowers in summer, the fee in winter, but the best thing is the view from my bedroom window.
C. near to
D. next to
A. in front
B. front of
C. of front in
D. in front of
D. in goes
A. there are
B. they are
C. these are
D. those are
D. a lot
VII. Fill in each gap with ONE suitable word to complete the following passage (10pts)
Today is Sunday. (1) __________ is fine and warm. Mr. Kien’s family are (2)_________ at home. They are working in the house now. Mr. Kien is cleaning the doors and windows. Nam is helping (3) __________. Mrs. Oanh and Hoa (4) _________ in the kitchen. Mrs. Oanh is (5) ________ the dishes. Hoa is cleaning the vegetables. They are cooking the lunch. They are going to (6) ______________ a good lunch together.
Mr. Kien’ family are not free today. They are busy (7) __________ the housework, but they are very happy. They are going to finish the housework at half past eleven, then (8) __________ will have lunch. In the afternoon they are going to the park. In the (9)___________ Nam and Hoa are going to (10)___________ all their exercises before going to bed.
VIII. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one, beginning with the given words or phrases (10pts)
1. How many students does your class have?
( How many students
2. I like beef and vegetables.
3. Do you and your friends walk to school every day?
( Do you and your friends go
4. We have English class at 7.15.
( Our English class ______
5. Why don’t we go to the movies tonight?
( What about
6. Is there a colorful picture in your room?
( Has ___________________________________________________________________
7. How much is a bowl of noodles?
( How much does _________________________________________________________
8. Let`s go out for a walk.
( Why ___________________________________________________________________
9. I spend two hours a day doing my homework.
( It _____________________________________________________________________
10. No one in my class is as beautiful as Hoa.
( Hoa ___________________________________________________________________
IX. Reorder the words to make meaningful sentences (5 pts)
1. stay / grandparents / vacation / are / with / next / we / to / our / going / summer/.