PHÒNG GD ĐT BỐ TRẠCH
TRƯỜNG THCS HƯNG TRẠCH
MA Đề Kiểm tra học kì I_ 8
Môn: tiếng anh 8
Năm học: 2012- 2013
in low level
Applying in higher level
- Vowels: /au/; /a/; /ei/
+ Consonants: /d/ of “ ed” sounds
+ 3 syllables:
Stress on the 1st
+ 4 syllables: stress on the 2nd
- multiple choice
- Verb tenses
- describing a room
ENGLISH 8-WRITTEN TEST No 1
I. Phonetics (1 mark)
a. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others, Identify your answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C or D.
0,25 mark/ sentence)
1.C 3. A
2. A 4.B
II. READING ( 2marks)
A. True or False(1m)
1. T(0,25) 2. T(0,25) 3. F(0,25) 4. F(0,25)
1. He went to collect the eggs. (0,5)
2. He shouted excitedly to his wife: “We are rich! We are rich! “. (0,5)
3. Because he wanted more gold eggs. (0,5)
4. No, he didn’t (0,5)
III. GRAMMAR ( 2marks)
A.Choose the correct answer (0,25/each sentence)
1. C 2. B 3. D 4. A
5. C 6. A 7. A 8. B
B. Supply the correct form verbs(1mark) (0,25/each sentence)
1. do 2. go 3. sent 4. drink
C. Find out the mistake(1mark) (0,25/each sentence)
1. B 2. B 3. B 4. D
IV. WRITING( 2marks) (0,5/each sentence)
This is Hung’s living room
1. There are many things in the living rrom.
There is a telivision on the table, next to the window.
2. There is a table and four chairs in the middle (of the room).
On the table, there is a vase of flowers.
3. On the wall, there is a picture.
4. The living room is beatiful. He and his family often watch TV after dinner.
He likes it very much.
Name: …….. ……. TEST 2
a. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. Identify your answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C or D. (1mark)
1. A. shout B. loud C. group D. about
2. A. sit B. fine C. nine D. line
3. A. friendly B. shy C. fly D. sky
4. A. late B. class C. vacation D. holiday
A.Read the passage and choose whether the statements are true (T) or false (F): (1mark)
Last week, Mr and Mrs Lam took their children back to their home village about ten kilometers from Da Lat. The village lies at the foot of a hill where people plant a lot of vegetables. Their parents have lived there for nearly fifty years. Their house is in the center of the village .It’s a new house built of bricks, located in the middle of a large garden.