Thể loại Giáo án bài giảng Tiếng Anh 11 (Sách cũ)
Số trang 1
Ngày tạo 4/12/2019 10:03:34 PM +00:00
Loại tệp docx
Kích thước 0.02 M
Tên tệp so giao duc va dao tao docx
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO... ĐỀ THI KHẢO SÁT CHẤT LƯỢNG HỌC KÌ II
TRƯỜNG THPT ………. NĂM HỌC: 2018 – 2019
Môn: NGOẠI NGỮ 11
Thời gian làm bài: …. – 40 câu (không kể thời gian giao đề)
Pick out the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others
1. A. handbags B. fans C. tickets D. robs
2. A. ducked B. opened C. laughed D. dressed
3. A. exhibition B. happen C. inhabit D. highly
Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from that of the others
4. A. potential B. official C. cosmonaut D. ecologist
5. A. excursion B. gravity C. generate D. passenger
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
6. I……………………since I was seven.
A. can swim B. could swim C. have been able to swim D. was able to swim
7. How many people participated in the global Internet vote?
A. applied for B. filled in C. looked for D. America
8. NASA, the National Aeronautics and Space…………is an American government organization concerned with spacecraft and space travel
A. Attraction B. Assignment C. Administration D. America
9. The path was made by walkers…………the mountains each year.
A. crossed B. crossing C. they crossed D. which they crossed
10. “Excuse me, but there is something about…………immediately.
A. that I must speak to you B. that I must speak to you about
C. which I must speak to you D. which I must speak you about it
11. The use of more natural and renewable energy sources is needed to take the burden off our current dependence on…………
A. solar energy B. nuclear energy C. wind energy D. fossil fuels
12. A place crash in March 1968 made Gagarin’s desire…………
A. for B. of C. to D. with
13. If I…………English when I was at university, I…………for this job now.
A. learnt/ would apply B. learnt/ would have applied
C. had learnt/ could apply D. had learnt/ could have applied
14. You need English to travel around…………world because it is a language almost everybody understands.
A. a B. an C. the D. no article
15. It was in Dalat…………I met my old friend.
A. which B. where C. whom D. that
16. Not only…………the book, but also remember what he had read.
A. he read B. does he read C. did he read D. he reads
17. He went back to work in his country after he…………his course on Advanced Engineering in London.
A. finishes B. was finishing C. has finished D. had finished
18. The Asian Games…………held for the…………of developing intercultural knowledge and friendship within Asia.
A. is- purpose B. are- purpose C. are- benefit D. are- objective
19. Do you like watching a horror film, Frankenstein, for example?
No, I don’t. It’s…………scaring but also boring.
A. either B. both C. not D. not only
20. They never came to class late, ………… .
A. neither B. so did we C. we did either D. neither we did
Choose the sentence (A, B, C or D) that is almost the same in meaning as the sentence given
21. The last person to leave the room must turn off the lights
A. The last person, who left the room, must turn off the lights
B. The last person, who left the room must turn off the lights
C. The last person whom leaves the room must turn off the lights
D. The last person who leaves the room must turn off the lights
22. He was admired by the people…………
A. whose he worked with B. he worked with them
C. with that he worked D. with whom he worked
23. “……………………” They were held in 1958 in Japan.
A. When were the 3rdAsian Games held? B. When and where was the 3rd Asian Games held?
C. Where were the 3rdAsian Games held? D. When and where were the 3rd Asian Games held?
24. Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one
Alfred Nobel invented dynamite
A. It was Alfred Nobel that dynamite was invented
B. It was Alfred Nobel that was invented dynamite
C. It was dynamite that Alfred Nobel was invented
D. It was dynamite that was invented by Alfred Nobel
25. Choose the best sentence that can be arranged from the words given
The show/ attracted/ the children/ by/ performed/ the animals/ were/ by
A. The children were attracted by the show to have been performed by the animals
B. The children attracted by the show which was performed by the animals
C. The show performing by the animals attracted the children
D. The children were attracted by the show performed by the animals
26. Select the antonym of the underlined word in this sentence
Recreation and entertainment are very important to people anywhere in the world
A. insignificant B. weak C. unfamiliar D. poor
Identify the one underlined word or phrase that must be changed in order to make the sentence correct
27. Forty years after Yuri Gagarin became the first man in orbit, Dennis Tito, an American businessman has become the A B C
world first space tourist D
28. The earth has resources enough to support billions of its inhabitants. A B C D
29. He was offered the job despite he had no experience. A B C D
30. The only good way to getting achievement in learning English is to practice it as frequently as possible. A B C D
Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage
Hobbies are activities in which one (31) …………strictly entertainment. They help one to maintain a mental and emotional balance. A hobby can be almost anything. Music is most popular. For example, many people all over the world play piano simply for (32) …………and fun in their free hours, and they do not play (33) …………
Sports provide other (34) …………hobbies. Bicycling, running, tennis, ping-pong, and countless other sports are (35) …………by millions of people during their leisure time.
31. A. play B. knows C. participates D. enjoys
32. A. training B. educating C. earning D. relaxing
33. A. carefully B. professionally C. excellently D. interestingly
34. A. normal B. strange C. favorite D. various
35. A. enjoyed B. participated C. played D. competed
Read the text carefully and then choose the correct answer
Forty - two years ago, two Americans landed on the moon, taking the human race to another planet for the first time. On July 16, 1969 Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins climed into Apollo 11 .The unit’s Saturn V rocket, equipped with the most powerful engines ever built, blasted them into space. Their trajectory took them around the Earth and toward the moon when a third-stage rocket fired. Two modules-the Eagle, for landing, and the Columbia, a command and service center- entered the moon’s orbit on July 19. Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, piloting the Eagle landing module, stepped down on the moon on July 20,1969.The third US astronaut ,Michael Collins ,was in the orbiting command module overhead. “That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind”, said Armstrong. The words were seared into the memories of the 600 million some people- about 1/5 of our planet’s population at that time-who watched the broadcast transmitted from the lunar surface. And for a time it seemed the impossible was just the beginning.
36. What was the name of the module that landed on the moon?
A. the Columbia B. Saturn V C. the Eagle D. the Earth
37. Which is not mentioned about Apollo 11?
A. It belonged to the USA B. It was launched 42 years ago
C. It had the most powerful engines at the time D. It failed to land on the moon
A. had two men on board B. had no man on board
C. was launched on July 16, 1969 D. was launched on July 20, 1969
39. Which sentence is not true?
A. Michael Collins did not step down on the moon
B. Neil Armstrong was too excited to say anything when he was on the moon
C. Only two astronauts of the crew of three stepped on the moon
D. There were 600 million people watching the scenes sent from the moon
40. Relative pronoun who refers to…………
A. the TV viewers B. Neil Armstrong C. the astronauts D. the Earth’s population
THE END OF THE TEST
© 2022 - nslide
Website chạy thử nghiệm. Thư viện tài liệu miễn phí mục đích hỗ trợ học tập nghiên cứu , được thu thập từ các nguồn trên mạng internet ... nếu tài liệu nào vi phạm bản quyền, vi phạm pháp luật sẽ được gỡ bỏ theo yêu cầu, xin cảm ơn độc giả