Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Pdf. Copyright 2002-2017 Aspose Pty Ltd.
UNIT 1 THE GENRATION GAP
KHOẢNG CÁCH THẾ HỆ
English 11 Pearson
TỪ VỰNG 1Unit 1 – The generation gap
. extended family
. nuclear family
. [worry about] childcare
. [learn a lot of] skills [from sb]
. generation (gap)
. believe (in) sth
gia đình nhiều thế hệ
gia đình hạt nhân
[lo lắng về] việc chăm sóc con cái
[học nhiều] kỹ năng [từ ai đó]
(khoảng cách) thế hệ
tin tưởng cgđ
believable # unbelievable
niềm tin; sự tín ngưỡng
tin được # không thể tin được
sự xuất hiện; vẻ ngoài
. table manners
cung cách tại bàn ăn
(người) bảo thủ
(tổ chức) sở hữu-nhà nước
theo gót ai đó; nối nghiệp ai đó
. conservative (person)
0. state-owned (organizations)
1. follow his footsteps
Điền vào chỗ trống với từ thích hợp để hoàn thành câu
1. People usually judge a person through their ____________ without paying much
attention to their personality, talents or good characters.
. Do you ____________ in the existence of ghosts and devils?
. Young couples nowadays like living in ____________ because they have more
privacy and freedom.
. That both parents go to work to support their family finacially is a must; however,
they are raising great concerns about ____________. No one teaches and takes care
of their children when they are at work.
5. He doesn’t support any sudden change, he prefers his traditional lifestyle. He is a real
____________ person I think.
. It was ____________ that he won the championship with his disability.
. In Vietnam, people prefer to work in ____________ organizations because of
stabilityand high-security they offer.
. If your parents are doctors, he will advise you to ____________ his footsteps.
. They have learnt a lot of good communication ____________ from their leaders.
This helps them to be more successful in discussions and negotiations.
0. I prefer living in ____________ because there are a lot of different generations living
under one roof. You can learn lots of useful experience from them.
1. When they sky is getting dark, the stars ____________ and sparkle silently at night.
2. Sociologists are doing as many reasearches as they can to reduce the ____________
in our modern society. Young people usually oppose their parents’ point of view.
3. He is extremely loyal to his religious ____________. Nobody can change his mind.
4. His explanation certainly sounded ____________.
Biên soạn và tổng hợp bởi Lê Công Đức
Đăng ký kênh để học online nhé!
Learning hard, living happily! 4