-Based as told by the teacher and illustrator, students recounted the whole story “The beggar” clearly and fully.
-Students understand the main contents and meaning of the series.
-Forging skills of confidence, teamwork, presentation reviews.
-Fostering love, help those who have difficulty and favorites literature.
I.On the organization (2 minutes)
- Let students view photos and ask: “What is this?”
- Teacher: “Now, we have a life of comfort, while many people must live poorly and difficult. They don’t have a house to comeback so they must stay at cold weather, miserable life. Even if they become a beggar to have money. To understand their sufferings, we tell the story: The beggar”
- Answer: This picture draw a person who is the beggar
II. New lesson (25 minutes)
2.1 Pre - telling activites
2.2 While – telling activities
- Show the picture for class and told the whole story.
- Guide students to tell each part of the story with pictures and questions:
+ Where did they meet?
+ What does the beggar like?
+ They met on the street
+ He is bloodshot, tearful eyes, blue lips, coarse rags, festering wounds
2.3 After – telling activities
+ What did the beggar do?
+ What did the man do?
+ Did the man find something in his pocket?
+ How did the man feeling after find nothing in his pocket?
+ What did this man do after?
+ What is the attitude of the beggar to the man?
+ What did the beggar say with this man?
+ How did this man feel?
- Demand students work in group with 3 character: the man, the beggar, the teller and practise playing the whole story.
- Invite a group to play the story in front of whole class.
- Ask student to comment on play the story
- Give comments for the group playing the story.
*Tell the meaning of the story
- What is the meaning of the story?
+ He held out to the boy a red, swollen, filthy hand. He groaned, he mumbled of help
+ He began feeling in all his pockets…. No purse, no watch, not even ahandkerchief…. he had taken nothing with him.
+ Confused, abashed
+ He warmly clasped the filthy, shaking hand: “Don't beangry, brother; I have nothing, brother.”
+ The beggar stared at me with his bloodshot eyes; his blue lips smiled; and he in his turn gripped my chilly fingers.
+He mumbled; “thanks for this, too. That is a gifttoo, brother.”
+ He feel like he too had received a gift from my brother
- Practise in group of 3
- A group play the whole story.
- Give comments
- Answer: We should love and help each other, special with the person who come up against serious difculties.
- Give comments
- Repeat meaning of this story.
- Comment about lesson, mentioned in dispatches abullient student.
Website chạy thử nghiệm. Thư viện tài liệu miễn phí mục đích hỗ trợ học tập nghiên cứu , được thu thập từ các nguồn trên mạng internet ... nếu tài liệu nào vi phạm bản quyền, vi phạm pháp luật sẽ được gỡ bỏ theo yêu cầu, xin cảm ơn độc giả