11/8/2018 12:40:45 AM +00:00
the story of a mother pham huyen trang docx
THE STORY OF A MOTHER
Teacher: Phạm Huyền Trang – D2016A
GRADE: 3rd grade
TIME: 40 minutes
MATERIALS: short stories, pictures…
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
- Students will recounted the whole story “The story of a mother” clearly and fully.
- Students will understand the main contents and meaning of the series.
- Students will be able to develop their listening abilities and understanding skill.
I. New lesson
- Introduce a new story: The Story of a Mother
- Tell the whole story with part of picture
- Ask some questions with pictures:
+ What is the mother doing?
+ What happened to her little child?
+ Who did the mother meet?
+ What did Night ask for?
+ What did the mother see?
+ What did the mother do to get directions?
+ The mother is sitting by her little child
+ Death took the child away.
+ The mother met Night.
+ Night said: “You must sing to me all the songs that you have sung to your child.”
+ She saw a thorn-bush.
+ She pressed the bramble to her bosom quite close.
+ Where did the mother go?
+ What did a mother do to get directions?
+ Where did the lake bring the mother?
+ What did an old gray-haired woman say?
+ What did the mother do when she met Death?
+ How did Death prevent the mother from tearing up the flowers?
- Ask some students to tell part of story with picture
- Ask student work in group 6 members to play the whole story.
- Invite a group to play the story in front of whole class.
- Ask student to comment on play the story
- Give comments for the group
*Tell the meaning of the story
- What is the meaning of the story?
- Give comment
+ She went to a great lake.
+ She wept, her eyes fell into the depths of the lake, and became two costly pearls.
+ A wonderful building many miles in length.
+ The old woman said: “You can give me your long black hair.”
+ She asked for her child back, or else she would tear up Death’s flowers.
+ Death said: “Would you make another mother as unhappy as yourself?”
- Tell part of story
- A group play the whole story.
- Give comments
- Answer: The great sacrifice of mother.
- Repeat meaning of this story.
- Ask students draw a picture about their mother, then give it for their mother
- Comment about lesson, mentioned in dispatches abullient student.
© 2020 - Thư viện nslide
Website chạy thử nghiệm. Thư viện tài liệu miễn phí mục đích hỗ trợ học tập nghiên cứu , được thu thập từ các nguồn trên mạng internet ... nếu tài liệu nào vi phạm bản quyền, vi phạm pháp luật sẽ được gỡ bỏ theo yêu cầu, xin cảm ơn độc giả